Urgent Care for Kids
An Urgent Care That's Close To Home
At Urgent Care for Kids we understand children.
- We understand that waiting for a long time to see a doctor can be frustrating for both the parents and the children.
- We know that how you take a temperature or check for an ear infection can make a child laugh or cry.
- We know how important a special sticker or popsicle at the end of an appointment can be. Our office is welcoming to children and their parents.
- We have the specialized training, equipment, and medication to treat children. Urgent Care for Kids can provide fast diagnosis for a wide range of illnesses and injuries that do not require an emergency visit.
- We are affordable. All major forms of insurance are accepted (including Healthcare USA, Molina, and Harmony). Often times the co-pay is the same as an office visit. Your visit to Urgent Care for Kids can be a fraction of the cost of a visit to the emergency room.
We believe in Communication Between Urgent Care for Kids and your Primary Doctor
We believe the relationship a family has with their pediatrician or family doctor is very important. Unfortunately, your family doctor is not always available.
At Urgent Care for Kids, we provide the need for after hour and weekend pediatric and adolescent care 7 days a week 365 days a year when your children need it the most.
We are in communication with your primary care physician through a fax or a call providing a summary of your visit so there is always continuity and appropriate follow-up.
URGENT CARE FOR KIDS WENTZVILLE LOCATION
1413 Wentzville Parkway
Wentzville, MO 63385
Phone: (636) 332-5400
Fax: (636) 332-5404
ST. LOUIS LOCATION
4100 Forest Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63108
Phone: (314) 932-7333
Fax: (314) 932-7336
Sat, Sun & Holidays 11am-4pm